generally monday to friday from 10 am until 6 pm and kindly by arrangement also on public holidays and weekends
events / entrances generally free except for special events
We are also open for you on the following days/evenings:
* Sunday, May 26 from 1.30 to 6 pm: Standard-unterm-Arm-Tag: The Vienna Complaints Choir performs texts by August Walla in the museum gugging
* Opening: Wednesday, February 27, 7 pm: postcards – the small format, February 28 until May 5
* Opening: Wednesday, May 15, 7 pm: flora & fauna
* Opening: Wednesday, September 11, 7 pm: big formats
* Opening: Wednesday, November 20, 7 pm: gallery gugging: 25 years
gallery gugging special edition
Sunday, April 28, 3 pm: SE #8 Votava meets Rubey
January 18 until 20: Outsider Art Fair, New York
March 28 until 31: Drawing Now, Paris, Booth No. B11
how to reach us
by public transport
- from Vienna: U4 to last stop Wien-Heiligenstadt.
- from Heiligenstadt with the bus 400 & 142 (IST-Shuttle) direction Maria Gugging/Lourdesgrotte.
- to bus stop IST Austria. Please get off here and follow the signs to the gallery gugging on the hill.
TIP: In only 20 minutes with the IST Austria Shuttle-BUS from Heiligenstadt to Maria Gugging!
normal fare + 20 Cent
>through Klosterneuburg approx. 6 km direction Tulln
>through Kierling to Maria Gugging
>after the town sign “Maria Gugging” enter first exit at the roundabout and follow the signs to gallery gugging on the hill Link to Google
All areas can be reached barrier-free.